Meeting details and agenda for the Grass Roots Left National Committee.
Posted by jerryhicks4gs on July 15, 2011
Grass Roots Left National Committee.
Saturday 30th July at 1pm to 4pm Upstairs in the Cock Tavern, 23 Phoenix Road, London NW1 1HB (near Euston Station)
Although delegates to this were elected at the founding conference the meeting is open to ‘supporters’ and ‘members’ to attend (please email me if you are hoping to come. email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you there, kind regards; Jerry. Tel: 07817827912 ………………..Keep on keeping on!
Agenda for Grassroots Left National Committee
1. Chair’s opening remarks (please submit reports to Jerry who will incorporate the information into his opening remarks)
2. Discussion on draft preamble and platform
3. Website and online communication
• site accessibility
• online forums
• mailing lists
4. Bulletin and other resources, materials etc
• Editorial structure, responsibility etc
• Identity – Logo, Badges, Publicity etc
5. Treasurer and bank account
• Standing orders
6. Autumn conference date and preparations
9. Date of next meeting and chairs closing remarks.